Monday, December 22, 2008

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

...No, I'm not pregnant. Haha. I think I scared Katie when I called and asked her if she wanted to be the first to know something exciting. Drum role please?!?!?!!?!... dun dun dun... I've officially scheduled a date for my breast reduction!!!! I know, I know... not the typical blog post, but hey... its no secret. And if it was, it wouldn't be a secret for long. I mean, come on. Plastic surgery like that is hard to hide after the fact. So why not be excited about it with my friends?!

But, it's true. February 24th is what I will begin to call the "chop-chop" day. I'm so super pumped! It's going to change my life, and just in time for summer! Not to mention that I bought my super cute bridesmaid dress for Sara's wedding and it'll be SO adorable after my surgery! It'll be so nice to finally feel comfortable in my body when I'm all dressed up. And I can buy bathing suits at normal stores! Look out pools and beaches! Here I come!

Sorry for the crazy post. I'm just REALLY happy. =D

1 comment:

KB said...

YAY AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the new you in the cute dress ;) Also, next time we go shopping, "Ooooh! Bras!" ;) I will definitely be praying for you that it all works out beautifully as I know it will. Good luck and congrats!!