Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blessed...

Things are starting to really fall into place. I've been overwhelmed for the past 2 months with the question of to stay home after baby, or not to stay home. Well, finally, a few weeks ago, Andrew and I decided that we wanted me to stay home. At least most of the time. We know that it's unrealistic if I stay home 100% of the time with zero income. So since then, we've been throwing around ideas of different part time jobs I could do. Finally, two nights ago, I realized that I'm not going to really have an answer to that question until the baby comes. It's not like I'm going to find a job offer right now that wants to give me a job 9 months from now. So Andrew and I talked about it and we decided to just wait and to trust. We decided we'd just plan on me leaving my job in April and that come June, we'd see what job God had waiting for me in the wings.

Well, funny how when you finally decide to trust God, he can sometimes come through rather quickly. I don't want to say too much yet until it's official, but it looks like I might get the best of both worlds. Keeping my job, and having lots of time with baby. We feel very lucky. =)

The more we figure out the logistics of our little bundle of joy, the more I allow myself to feel true excitement. I still can't believe I'm going to have a little baby in my arms in just 6 months. Actually, I'm having a harder time believing that a year and half from now, I'll have a little one year old running around. Having a growing child feels a lot more unreal than having a tiny baby. =D Crazy!

No comments: