Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Packing!

Andrew and I have a meeting to close on our house just 35 minutes from now, and the keys will be in our hands tomorrow. How exciting!!!! Since I'm so excited, I actually started packing! I have 6 boxes packed. Not bad for about 45 minutes of my time, especially since I don't move till next weekend. We want to get as many small things moved over before moving day as we can. Anything to make the big move a little easier. =)

The loan process up till now has been quite stressful. The mortgage rep I was working with was basically a moron that knew very little and made the process pretty horrible. But... it worked out, and I guess that's really all that matters. I think I'll be feeling a huge weight off my shoulders when I get that phone call telling me to come get the keys. Then things will REALLY feel real. So exciting!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

yayyayayayayayya!!!

I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see photos!!!

wish I could help you pack :o(