Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What Have I Done?

I have started another blog! Goodness. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, but I tell you, these things are contagious like yawns. You start reading other people's blogs and you can't help but start one yourself. Maybe it'll be fun. I used to love having my xanga but for some reason I let it go.

I think part of the reason I decided to start this up is because I truly enjoy to write. I haven't had much reason to write since college, so maybe this will get me back into the swing of things. Maybe the poetic side of myself will come back. Another reason this could be good is because very few of my friends live around here and I feel miles away from every one of them... in distance and at heart. Maybe this will help.

I have more thoughts, but it seems overkill to say much in my first entry. Maybe tomorrow...

1 comment:

KB said...

yay blogs! write often so I can keep up to date with you and because I like having fun things to read at work ;) And don't worry, even though we're thousands of miles apart, you're never far from my heart ;)

I hope blog land treats you well amy (harder) husted :)